Monday, October 5, 2015

Event : The Body Shop New Look Boutique Store

Hello lovelies , about two weeks ago I was invited by one of my favourite brands "The Body Shop" to view their New Look Store in Tygervalley mall. 


As this being one of my first events I was extremely nervous because I did not know what to expect at all, nevertheless upon arriving I spotted the store with its green balloons and surrounded with many other Body Shop lovers and the lovely Liezel Van Der Westhuizen as the host for the opening. 

When the ribbon was cut everyone immediately headed into the new store and my first thoughts was..  that it looked absolutely stunning ,chic and oh so fresh to the before look I love it!
Music was buzzing , people were socializing and the atmosphere was just lovely and the shopping experience was fantastic.





Also nice meeting Amina (Digital Brand Manager for TBS)  



Lovely meeting Leigh blogger behind Lipgloss is my life. 

Getting my shopping on..
The stunning Liezel Van Der Westhuizen

 I say head down to The Body Shop if you have a chance and check out the new store yourself, you will be good hands with the awesome staff at the store.

Let me know if you checked out the store and tweet me @thefabdiary along with your favourite Body Shop Products that you are you using.

These are some of the items I purchased .. will do some reviews soon.
Visit The Body Shop's site : http://www.thebodyshop.co.za/ for other great products and news.

Have an awesome week ahead.

Follow Me
Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin . Instagram

Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

Photographer : Kauthar Isaacs (follow her here)

2 comments:


  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.


    Cheap Accommodation in Sandton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , thanks for your feedback really appreciate it :) .I try and learn everyday and glad you love the look . I would love to do a little revamp but don't know how but I guess i will get there haha. Thanks for the lovely feedback and hope you loving my content and sorry for the super late reply. Send me your link so i can check it out.

      Delete