Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review : Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Hi Lovelies

I know this particular product have been on the market for some time now but I thought that I have to share as I finally got my hands on it after seeing the whole craze on social media. If you love make-up and looking for a good make -up cleanser you have to try the ' Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water'. I took the on the go size just to test it out and I must say I love it after using it a few times already.


As you know I'm not the one to really wear make-up but there are those days when I feel like being all done up or even the simple products I wear like eyeliner or just blush but nevertheless you know how it is after a full day of make up you just want a fresh face again this product does wonders. I took the 'Even For Sensitive Skin' and I love how it does not even leave a sting and is literally like water(without actually going to the tap lol).

Why you should give it a try:
  • Removes make-up gently(take one of those cotton pads and remove make-up).
  • Hydrates the face once applied.
  • No need to rinse 
  • Great for those who have sensitive skin.

Product can be found at Clicks , PNP , Dischem. The 400ml retails for R79.95 and the 125ml(on the go size is about R30 odd if I recall correctly)

Have you tried the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water?What are your thoughts?

Follow Me:


Stay Fabulous
xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment