Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pop Of Spring

Hey lovelies 

Cape Town is slowly showing signs of warmer weather but Sunday was just lovely, it was all sunshine in the Mother City and the day could not be wasted at home. It was a well spent afternoon having late lunch with the family in Hout Bay catching up and enjoying the scenery.

I'm so excited for the upcoming season as we see lots of lighter colour clothing in stores that just scream spring/summer which is super exciting. I seriously need a shopping spree, I'm already eyeing so many items in store from quirky shoes to beautiful dresses.

Having trouble transitioning from winter to spring? Here are some must haves just to get you started:
  • White Jean
  • Versitile Sandle / Shoe or Sneaker 
  • White Shirt 
  • Maxi Dress
  • Sunglasses
then... obviously there are the trending items such as the off the shoulder tops , pajama like pants with the funky patterns which you can buy in between if its your style or if you have a little extra cash to splurge.


In my look below I'm wearing my super comfy white jegging , a white top and layered it with a super lightweight peach jersey paired with my new favourite tan sandle (did you notice? I'm not wearing sneakers lol) and a backpack to complete the look along with a bold statement to break the outfit a bit and duuhh cannot leave those sunnies behind. It was refreshing dressing in lighter colours and weird wearing sandles after a long long time...yay! bring on those summer days. 








Hope you enjoyed this post , thanks for reading and Have a lovely Tuesday :) 

What I'm Wearing 
Jersey : Woolworths
Jegging : PNP Clothing
Shoes : Foschini
Bag : The Fix
Sunnies : Edgars
White Top : Practical Gifts (old)


Stay Fabulous 
xoxo
-N

Photo Credit : Thanks to my awesome sister for capturing my photos show some love and follow her Instagram account Kaysvisuals

No comments:

Post a Comment